taxbrainly.com wants you to make a note of when and how personal information is collected, used, disclosed and protected. Most importantly, you agree and consent to the fact that taxbrainly.com may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you are requested not to provide any personal information to us.
- a) We collect personal information when you subscribe or register with us at complatform or otherwise use our services, which information includes your name, designation, company name, email, mobile and other details i.e. the information that you provide us at the time of signup at taxbrainly.comor otherwise at the website. And other information that you may enter during the use of the website and/or registration for services, that may remain stored in our database and form part of your profile or otherwise.
- b) comcollects and treats the sensitive information in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 read with the rules thereunder, as under:
(i) Login Password: The registration may require you to create a password for accessing taxbrainly.com services, which is confidential and sensitive information, collected and retained within taxbrainly.com database. But the said sensitive information is just used by you as a taxbrainly.com user for gaining access to the services and is not used or otherwise can be accessed by taxbrainly.com or its affiliates / partners in any way.
(ii) Financial Information: In case of payment made by a secured Payment Gateway at taxbrainly.com, the information is processed at the Payment Gateway, who are PCI Compliant and do not retain the sensitive information for the period more than required. The said online payments are additionally subject to an independent agreement with the payment gateway provider.
Otherwise, the Bank Details may be visible on the cheques couriered to us for payment of any services, but the complete bank account details are never noted down or processed for any reasons whatsoever at taxbrainly.com. Though we recommend direct deposit of payments in our Bank Account either electronic transfer or by drop of cheque.
Further, taxbrainly.com also collects other basic information by your use of our services, known as log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- c) comuses the personal information (other than sensitive information)for fulfilling your needs and requests for products and services, improving user experience, sending transactional emails or notification you have opted for, for displaying relevant advertisements according to your location, products/services rendered, etc.
- d) comdo not rent, sell, or share personal information (other than sensitive information)about you with any third parties, except when we have specifically obtained your consent at the time of collection of the information online at taxbrainly.com or otherwise offline, and / or to provide products or services you’ve requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information, other than sensitive information to trusted partners who work on our behalf or with us under confidentiality agreements for the purpose of creating / modifying / maintaining the site. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share / use this information for any other purpose, except for that specifically authorised by us.
The Credit Card or otherwise Financial Information is collected by the Payment Gateway for processing of payment and deleted soon thereafter, as declared above. Otherwise, no outside agency has been authorized for the use of any sensitive information till now but as and when any such authorization is made in the near future, the details would be posted here as to the same.
- taxbrainly.com’sadministrator may be required to login to the admin panel for troubleshooting, as a result can get access to the personal data, but which purely can only be for administration and troubleshooting purposes.
- taxbrainly.combelieve it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law;
- taxbrainly.comresponds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims including intellectual property rights;
taxbrainly.com never uses or shares the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above.
- f) The User shall be deemed to have consented to disclosure of Personal Information (other than sensitive information)by comto its affiliates and business partners by providing such Personal information to taxbrainly.com in the course of taxbrainly.com’s performance of the Services.
- g) comreserves the right to send you a newsletter, if you are subscribed to our daily news and updates or otherwise send you certain communications relating to our services or sponsored advertisements, administrative messages and updates, that are considered part of your registered account, with an option for you to stop receiving them. We shall also send you emails which shall contain information about our existing or new services or features.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.taxbrainly.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- j) Personal information, especially sensitive information about users that is maintained on comsystems and is protected using industry standard security measures. We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. You should be aware that taxbrainly.comhas no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services. You should keep your user name, password or other access information safe and confidential to protect against unauthorized access to your account information and services.
- k) You may also request that commay delete your Personal Information from the system and records. Additionally, you may delete/remove your account anytime at your own free will. However, due to technical constraints and the fact that we backup our systems at regular intervals. Personal Information may continue to reside in our systems after deletion for some limited time.
- l) Adherence to GDPR Policy: taxbrainly.comserves as a data processor under the GDPR, and adheres to the principles and rules of the GDPR. Specifically, comimplements privacy by design and default principles, ensures limited data retention protocols, adheres to incident response norms, allows for appropriate third party audits, ensures data is only transferred internationally with a lawful basis, only contracts with sub processors with adequate written commitments to data processing, respects data subject rights, does not process sensitive personal data, and provides data processing agreements to all appropriate clients and partners.
- m) comholding sensitive/ personal data or information of providers of information, shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under the User Agreement or any other law for the time being in force or unless ordered to the contrary by any order of court of law. The information collected shall be used for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- n) The information is collected and retained by comon it’s server.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that a taxbrainly.com client or taxbrainly.com has not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us below.